November, 2016 - Current
- implemented charts in D3 and react
- developed a continuous integration and delivery process with Jenkins.
full stack developer, Chroma
February, 2015 - August, 2016
I engineered the Meteor app "Chroma Fund", a marketplace lending platform providing investors with bundles of small business loans.
- responsible for designing UX and UI as well as implementing front-end
- supported blockchain verifiable transactions
- created "explainer" video in Adobe Animate
- attended TechStars Summer 2016 in NYC
May, 2013 - February, 2015
I worked with a large team to incentivize employee wellness with the RoR app, hubbubhealth.com.
- debugged user-submitted errors with New Relic and Papertrail
- managed assets via Amazon S3
- revived an out of date Rspec and Cucumber test suite for continuous integration
- optimized high traffic queries by replacing ActiveRecord calls with raw SQL
Ruby on Rails developer, Spaceport
June 2012 - March, 2013
I developed the RoR app, spaceport.io, a platform for porting Actionscript games to iOS and Android.
- maintained an extensive, pre-existing test suite via Jenkins
- created responsive/fluid designs with Twitter Bootstrap
- developed according to BDD methodologies using Cucumber
- leveraged the Chargify API to enable payments
April 2011 - April 2012
I developed Android apps as part of an Agile team that spanned across Android, iOs, Windows and Web platforms.
- traveled to Palo Alto, California to work with Google
- formally trained in Agile and Scrum methods and practices
- examples of work include the well received Postcard on the Run Android app
- University of South Carolina
- Bachelors of Computer Science, May 2010